22 JULY - 10 SEPTEMBER 2017
Riidl, Bhaskaracharya Building, Somaiya Vidyavihar, Mumbai.
RiiDL is proud to announce “RiiDL Ambassadors Program”
Are you that student who likes to execute ideas like a true business professional? Who can talk to anybody at any place and always be ahead of others?
You can be that special student by becoming a RiiDL Ambassador also known as “riidler”
What is RiiDL Ambassador program:
RiiDL believes that every college student gets the right opportunity to realise their dream.
RiiDL Ambassadors will be the ‘Face of RiiDL′ in his/her college – exclusively handpicked from across India.
What does a “riidler” do?
● Official ambassador and representative of RiiDL in your college
● Promote all RiiDL Events/ workshops in your college through social media handles, Notice boards, class announcements etc.
● Connect riidl with the global community of Makers and entrepreneurs and help them leverage the riidl ecosystem.
● Maintain relevant databases and submit monthly reports
● Coordinate the execution of activities in your college.
Who can become a “riidler”?
Pretty simple, any college / school student can apply. We are looking for students who:
● Have a burning desire to make change in the college / school student community in India.
● Have Great communication skills
● Who are interested to lead a student community in their college.
● Have taken initiatives / held leadership positions in college
● Love meeting new people
● Great attitude to learn & an interest to help their fellow members.
You will be interacting with the students in your college, guide them and build RiiDL Community in your college.
What do I get by being a “riidler”?
Quite a lot!
● Hands on Skills - riidlers will learn skills like leadership, marketing, convincing,
communication, social media marketing and the most important of all, team work!
● Paid Internship / Consultancy projects
● Apply to our (Silicon Valley) international exposure programs* which are created in collaboration with our community partners.
● Become a part of the International Fablab Network, MIT USA.
● Connecting with a global community o f Entrepreneurs
● Exposure to interact Multinational company executives
● Learning from our community partners, Facebook Developer circles, Google, IBM, IBG, Amazon, Intel, etc.
● Get a chance to pitch for project / startup funding or recommend a project / startup
● Discounted Membership for riidlers*
● Discount on all Paid workshops of RiiDL*
● Get Mentored on various topics by experts.
● Interact and learn from some of the best student talent across the Globe.
● Your own Personalized Business Cards
● Certificate of Excellence.
● Goodies and exciting giveaways for top performers!
Above all – the pride that you have made a real change in the college student community across the globe.