Registration open round the clock
Riidl, Bhaskaracharya Building, Somaiya Vidyavihar, Mumbai.
Every user must know how to use the machine
Training on the Laser Cutter, CNC machine, PCB Milling machine, 3D Printer, Power Tools and Hand tools.
- Access to FabLab 6 days a week (from Monday to Friday), 10am to 7pm
- Access to global community and mentors
- Get RiiDL merchandise at 50% off
- Access to machines and tools at subsidise cost (20% less) with pre-booking
- Laser Cutter - 2 hours/week free (Extra time at - INR 10 per minute)
- CNC Router - 2 hours/week free (Extra time at - INR 300 per hour)
- Precise Milling Machine - 1 hours/week (Extra time at - INR 75 per hour)
- 3D printers -
- SLA - 1.5 hours/week free (Extra time at - INR 150 per hour + INR 15 per ml of resin)
- FDM - 3 hours/week free (Extra time at - INR 10 per minute)
- Electronic Workbench - (INR. 100 per hour)
- Vinyl Cutter - (INR. 60 per hour)
- Power Tools and handtools - (INR. 100 per hour)
- Access to working space with internet
- Exploring Maker and Startup culture through Industry visits (Facebook Office, Amazon, IBM)
- 25% discount on all Workshops e.g.
- Intellectual Property
- Tool Training
- App and Website development
- Software Training
- Intellectual property rights
- Paid Internships*
- Project funding*
- Pitching to venture/project ideas to high profile investors from Silicon Valley & India
- Patent filing support
- Applying to the Maker of the Month program
- RiiDL Newsletters (He/she will be featured at our RiiDL Newsletter which will be circulated with 50,000 + students/ startups/ Industry experts/ Investors).
- National or international immersion programs*
- Support in getting resources like materials, special tools etc.
- Somaiya Current Students: INR. 550 per month or INR. 5,000 per year
- Other Students: INR. 650 per month or INR. 6,000 per year
- Somaiya Staff or Faculty: INR. 800 per month or INR. 8000 per year
- Other Staff or Faculty: INR. 900 per month or INR. 9000 per year
- Working Professionals: INR. 1,500 per month or INR. 15,000 per year
- Contract Manufacturer (anyone): INR. 5000 per project
- Project Membership: INR. 6,000 per team of 4 students, membership 6 months
Terms and Conditions
- ‘Somaiya Students’ are the students belongs to the somaiya campus, viz. Sion or Vidyavihar and currently have valid student ID card.
- ‘Other Students’ are the students but not belongs to the somaiya campus, viz. Sion or Vidyavihar and currently have valid student ID card of the university or college to that they belong.
- ‘Somaiya Staff of Faculty’ the staff and faculty belongs to the Somaiya College and currently holds valid ID card of university or college.
- ‘Other Staff of Faculty’ the staff and faculty doesn’t belongs to the Somaiya College and currently holds valid ID card of university or college to that they belong.
- ‘Working Professionals’ the enthusiast, hobbyist or the artist working on their own projects.
- ‘Contract Manufacturer’ is the one who is making the things for the commercial purpose and required to book the machine for longer period of time i.e. more than a day not exceeding a week.
- ‘Final Year Project Membership’ the membership offers the access of all the machines for the period of 6 months from the date of enrollment. This attract the chances of funding the projects from RiiDL or corporates.
- The rights of admission reserved with RiiDL.
- While membership gives you access to the space - safety is our primary concern - all members MUST be trained and tested on all power tools, machines and certain electronic equipment by a makerspace instructor before you can use them.
- You need to bring a proof of identity for example their college ID card.
- 2 passport size photograph
- Adult supervision required for some activities if under age 18. Taxes are not included in the amount mentioned